Love is in the air in Bonifacio Global City! In case you’ve forgotten that it’s the love month, the stoplights in BGC will be happy to remind you. (I’m sure I’m not the only one that had “Stop in the Name of Love” pop up in his/her head this week while passing through those intersections!)
If you haven’t made plans this Valentine’s, here are some last-minute suggestions. It doesn’t matter if you’re happily coupled up or single, there’s something for everyone!
- Get a Love Burger at Providore in SM Aura or Chelsea at Serendra. Snap a photo and post on Instagram. Regardless of your status, the heart-shaped burger will surely put a smile on your face.
- Chill with other singles at Relik‘s RELIK and CHILL night on February 14. Enjoy live music, romantic movies, and free cheesecake.
- Get cheesy and share a cheese fondue set with your loved one at Melt.
- Veer away from the usual Valentine’s chocolates and grab the special edition heart-shaped churros at Churreria La Lola.
- Plan a game night with your friends at Puzzles.
- Take your date to sing and dance along to a live concert (with dinner) featuring Mr. Pure Energy Gary V at the Grand Ballroom of Shangri-La Fort on February 14 and 15. Tickets to the event (Love in Motion) are available via Ticketworld.
- Is Valentine’s Day making you depressed? Punch all the feelings out at Flyweight!
- For the ladies: grab your best girlfriend (or your sister, or your mom!) and enjoy a Valentine’s Day Tea Set for Two at the High Street Lounge at Shangri-La Fort
- Join S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day) at Unit 27 on February 15. You can be at S.A.D. without being sad–just enjoy the music from OPM artists Keiko Necesario, Asch w/ Value Meal, Sabu, Mica Caldito, Komorebi, and Norvin Delos Santos.
- Enjoy a special multi-course dinner at Vask, L’Entrecote, Salvatore Cuomo, Sugar Factory, Tomatito, Grind Bistro, or one of the restaurants in Shangri-La Fort (don’t forget to call to check if you can still make reservations!)
Regardless of your relationship status, go out and have fun this week! Happy Valentine’s! 🙂